Aww. He's "Sethy" I guess. And I'm just "Seth" without the y. LOL. Although I used to be sethy, but kind of try and use Seth now to avoid some confusion.
That boy is SOOOOOOOOOOOO cute I want to cuddle with him forever.
Years ago I was standing on a streetcorner in Alexandria, VA, and noticed a rail-thin old man who must have been about 90, waiting alone in front of a building for his ride to arrive. It took me about 15 seconds to realize who he was, a former congressman who at one time had probably had been the fourth or fifth most powerful person in the country. No one acknowledged him, and, if they did, they would probably talk to him as if he were a baby, the way people do to almost all old folks. Unfair as it sounds, people will always be judged by their looks and their youthfulness, and they'll be catered to depending on how much money they have. As Clint Eastwood said in Unforgiven, "Deserve's got nothin to do with it."
7 comments:
Aww. He's "Sethy" I guess. And I'm just "Seth" without the y. LOL. Although I used to be sethy, but kind of try and use Seth now to avoid some confusion.
That boy is SOOOOOOOOOOOO cute I want to cuddle with him forever.
:)
Who that guy? Propz Pilgrim
Haha Nope I Am Just Seth Too...
ps. I Am The Yahoo Seth Mr. Boyardee
Years ago I was standing on a streetcorner in Alexandria, VA, and noticed a rail-thin old man who must have been about 90, waiting alone in front of a building for his ride to arrive. It took me about 15 seconds to realize who he was, a former congressman who at one time had probably had been the fourth or fifth most powerful person in the country. No one acknowledged him, and, if they did, they would probably talk to him as if he were a baby, the way people do to almost all old folks. Unfair as it sounds, people will always be judged by their looks and their youthfulness, and they'll be catered to depending on how much money they have. As Clint Eastwood said in Unforgiven, "Deserve's got nothin to do with it."
Thanks for the comment, u got a cool blog talk to u later
AJ
Peter
teh name of th eguyi sthe originaltyler is his channel on youtube
take care and be safe
bob
Great video! I do try not to judge people based on appearance etc. but sometimes I fail... I'm only human after all! Lol!
Nevertheless, it's a very important message and one which would/could make our imperfect world a better place for all!
Post a Comment