Thursday, May 14, 2009

Myspace Survey 5

1.If you married the last person you texted, what would your last name be?
A------z or C------l. Depends on if I take Alex's of keep mine.

2. Were you happy when you woke up today?
I wouldn't say happy, but not sad/angry either. Neutral I guess

3. Have you talked to a complete jerk today?
No

4. What's a fact about the last guy who text messaged you?
Ummm...

His penis curves up.

:D

5. Want someone back in your life?
Yes

6. What are you excited for?
Nothing really

7. What's the last thing you put in your mouth?
Chicken Parmesan

8. Do you think teenagers can be in love?
sure do

9. Last person you wanted to punch in the face?
Probably Alex's annoying friend, but that would have been awhile ago.

10. what time is it right this second?
12:29:55 pm

11. Is there something you want to tell someone?
nah

12. What do you want right now, be honest:
To be done with school

13. I bet you miss somebody right now?
Not really

14. Do you tell people you're ok when you're really not?
yup

15. Why do you think so many people cheat?
because they are not happy? Idk

16. Tell me what's on your mind
The answers to these questions

17. Have you ever worn the opposte sex's clothing?
I used to try to walk around in Mom's high heels. I completely failed at it. Idk how she does it for 8+ hours a day, 180+ days a year.

(180 days is how many days are in our school year if you didnt know)

18. Where did you last talk to your number 1 [friend on Myspace]?
Last time I was at my old school. Way back on March 19th

19. When is your next road trip?
i have no idea, no big plans for traveling

20. Do you have someone of the opposite gender you can tell everything to?
No

21. What's your 3rd text say?
Sent or received?

Sent:
To Twitter: "Back home [from haircut]. My comp wont turn on :\"

Received:
From Matt: "What service provider do you have?"

22. Do you know anyone named Joshua?
yup

23. What were you doing at 10 pm Friday night?
How am I supposed to remember what I was doing at a specific time almost a week ago.

24. Have you ever had your heart broken?
Yes. I guess.

25. Have you ever in any way, been betrayed by someone you trust?
Maybe. Idk

26. How late did you stay up last night and why?
Around 3 am. First I was watching Quantum of Solace from 11 pm-1 am. Then I was chatting online and/or masturbating until around 3.

27. Are you picky about who you give your number to?
yea

28. Did anyone see you kiss the last person you kissed?
N/A

29. Do you have a lot of posters on your wall?
Just one

30. Have you ever gotten a teddy bear from a girlfriend/boyfriend?
N/A

31. Have you ever kissed someone who was over 18?
N/A

32. Would you rather go to Greece or Hawaii?
hawaii

33. One of your ex's shows up randomly at your house, what would you do?
tell them they gotta leave. :)

34. Who is the last person that made you laugh?
Paulie from The Sopranos when he yells "FUCKIN QUEERS!" then throws a chair.

I crack up when I hear that. Just ask Matt :D

35. is there someone you don't ever want to be out of your life?
yep.

36. Do you feel uncomfortable around the opposite gender? If so, why?
nope.

3 comments:

Col said...

Lol! @ #4. Not because it turns up, but because of all the facts you could've used... you chose that! Haha!

Btw, 3am is waaaay too late on a school night! ;)

Take care,
Col

Peter said...

Well I couldn't think of any other fact about Alex that people would be interested in lol

cvn70 said...

peter

1.If you married the last person you texted, what would your last name be?
n/a

2. Were you happy when you woke up today?
yes

3. Have you talked to a complete jerk today?
No

4. What's a fact about the last guy who text messaged you?
N/A

5. Want someone back in your life?
Yes

6. What are you excited for?
boats in the water

7. What's the last thing you put in your mouth?
wheaties

8. Do you think teenagers can be in love?
yes

9. Last person you wanted to punch in the face?
cant remember
10. what time is it right this second?
12:17 pm

11. Is there something you want to tell someone?
lots

12. What do you want right now, be honest:
happiness

13. I bet you miss somebody right now?
yes

14. Do you tell people you're ok when you're really not?
always

15. Why do you think so many people cheat?
cause the risk is worth the reward

16. Tell me what's on your mind
work I haven’t done

17. Have you ever worn the opposte sex's clothing?
no

18. Where did you last talk to your number 1 [friend on Myspace]?
don’t have a myspace

19. When is your next road trip?
june

20. Do you have someone of the opposite gender you can tell everything to?
no
21. What's your 3rd text say?
don’t text

22. Do you know anyone named Joshua?
yes
23. What were you doing at 10 pm Friday night?
watching sports

24. Have you ever had your heart broken?
Yes

25. Have you ever in any way, been betrayed by someone you trust?
don’t know

26. How late did you stay up last night and why?
3:30 talking to a friend

27. Are you picky about who you give your number to?
no

28. Did anyone see you kiss the last person you kissed?
yes

29. Do you have a lot of posters on your wall?
none

30. Have you ever gotten a teddy bear from a girlfriend/boyfriend?
no

31. Have you ever kissed someone who was over 18?
yes

32. Would you rather go to Greece or Hawaii?
hawaii

33. One of your ex's shows up randomly at your house, what would you do?
don’t have any

34. Who is the last person that made you laugh?
my nephew

35. is there someone you don't ever want to be out of your life?
no

36. Do you feel uncomfortable around the opposite gender? If so, why?
no

take care and be safe

bob