Friday, May 1, 2009

Heart Made of Stone

I found a heart shaped stone outside the other day. I've been wanting to post a pic of it, but haven't been able to get my hands on the camera. I would do it now, but it's a quarter to 1 in the morning =_=

Oh, and I also found a penis hidden in my carpet lol. I'll take a pic of it too...if I can find it again :\

And what is with the lack of comments on my blog!?!?!?!?

What, do you all have the No Comment Flu or something?

sheeesh

:p

It's going to be a boring weekend since Alex won't be around.

Oh wait. They're always like that.

10 comments:

naturgesetz said...

Those should be interesting pics, like torchy and deadwing's erections.

Btw, I hope the penis concealed in the carpet wasn't yours.

Lightning Baltimore said...

A penis in the carpet?

J said...

I wonder whose heart it was before it turned into stone.
The absence of comments may have more to do with the international economy. A blogger I've come to appreciate a lot reports he has been laid off and doesn't know when he'll be recalled, so he won't be posting as much. We're still with you, but are subdued.

Anonymous said...

A penis in your carpet? Like topper?

Mirrorboy said...

A penis made of stone. Now that's something i'd like to see. :P

good times

love

Anonymous said...

ah... the old penis in the carpet trick :-)

Tyler said...

...if only I had dicks in my carpet....

lol

Steevo said...

"May 1, 2009 6:20 AM ............blogger Mirrorboy said...

Q. A penis made of stone. Now that's something i'd like to see. :P good times love may 1, 2009 8:21 AM"

A. ........guess u have not found the right videos yet. keep looking.

mm said...

You so need to clean your carpet man.

Sebastian

naturgesetz said...

No need to be bored. (cf. Twitter).

Listen to the Verdi Requiem.

Go around town offering your services for their lawns — line up customers.