Sunday, May 31, 2009

Poll Results

First, I posted already today so go read that one too.

Also, I just got back from Alex's (actually an hour ago now). He did things again that would suggest he's not straight. But I'm not even gonna worry about it too much. I'll just get all confused again lol.

I asked him if he wanted me to come back after I finished dinner. He said, "I don't know. I'll let you know later."

Well, he hasn't said anything yet so...

There is a hockey game on tonight, so he'll be watching that. That means he probably won't want to sit outside.

Also, I'm not really thinking about going back to my old school again. I really don't think I could wake up at 4:45 every morning, and still be able to think and stuff.


Poll Results:

26 of you said your are 100% gay.

I read somewhere that no one is 100% straight or gay. Well, I guess you guys thing you are :p

11 said that they are gay, but slightly attracted to the opposite sex.

I picked this one. I have been attracted to numerous girls throughout my short life. In fact, there are still a few out there I wouldn't mind dating. However, that's as far as I would go. Bottom line is, I'm attracted to some females but not in a sexual way.

4 people said gay, but moderately attracted to the opposite sex.

10 people said they are bi, but leaning more toward gay.

I was this at one point.

2 people say they are equally attracted to both sexes.

No one said they are bi, but leaning towards being straight.

3 people categorized themselves as being mostly straight, with one of those three saying they are 100% straight.

That's kinda interesting lol.

4 comments:

naturgesetz said...

What you should do is spend a couple of weeks in England and get up every day at 9:45 a.m.. Then go back to PA and keep getting up at 9:45 UT.

Aahsazyl said...

@ NG thats what i did

Tyler said...

hmm i wonder if the pple who put they were straight were guys, or girls

Aahsazyl said...

but whaddabout the animals?