Friday, May 8, 2009

Cards and Flowers

As my Twitter says, Dad and I went to the store to get flowers and a card for Mother's Day. While we were there I decided I might as well get a card for Alex's birthday. I scanned them once we got back home. The scanner didn't go a good job, but at least you can read them.

Alex's card:


Front:

Inside:

Back:


Mom's card:

Front:

Inside:

Back:


I couldn't look at too many cards cos everybody and their sister was there looking also. So out of the hand full that I could look at, these ones were the funniest.

Also got two hanging baskets with flowers. Not sure what kind they are. They each have the same flower in them, just each is a different color. Red and purplish color (lavender?).

Mom also just called me and said she would be in church Sunday...which is a rare occurrence since Dad is there. They are weird like that.

OMG! I just realized that that means I won't be able to play pocket pool.

-_-

5 comments:

Seth said...

Awww cute the Alex card. Dunno - does your mom appreciate humor like that? LOL

Anonymous said...

nice selections haha

naturgesetz said...

Good cards.

cvn70 said...

peter

the cards are nice

take care and be safe

bob

Peter said...

Nothing yet.

The "L" is still there