Saturday, May 2, 2009

Myspace Survey

I like doing surveys. I think answering questions about myself is fun. So I'm going to post on here surveys people post on myspace. I like answering them, and also you can get to know more about me too.

If your boyfriend or girlfriend was into drugs, would you care?

YES!


What was the last reason you went to the doctor for?

Swine flu.

haha jk

It was for a physical


Do you feel comfortable with answering personal questions?

I've started to come out of my shell a bit, so yeah I do.


How long have you and your boyfriend or girlfriend been dating for?

N/A

:(

:'(


Are you shy?

Yeah


Do you like being home alone or does it freak you out?

Most times its okay, sometimes I get freaked out if something strange happens.


If you could push one person off of a mountain, who would it be?

Alex's annoying friend :D


Would you kiss anyone you've texted today?

Probably not.


Have you ever lost a close friend?

Yes


Do you have any bruises on you?

No.

How's your mood?

fine... just bored


Is anything wrong with your eyes?

Yeah. I can see far away with the left, but not the right. Also, I can't see up close with the left, but I can with the right.


Have you ever kissed someone who was over seventeen?

No. Never kissed anyone period.


When is the next time you will kiss someone on the lips?

Who knows


How has 2009 been for you so far?

Just another year


Do you believe that any of your ex’s ever think about you?

Don't have any


How late did you stay up last night?

1:30 a.m


Do you live alone?

No


Do you wish you were somewhere else right now?

Sorta


Do you love where you live?

I wouldn't say love, but I like it.


When was the last time you cried from laughing so hard?

Last fall. A few months after school started. Mom and I were coming back from Maryland. I was sitting cross-legged in the car. I moved my foot and hit the window control switch. We were on the interstate so when the window opened it made a lot of noise from the wind. Mom reached over and grabbed me because she thought the door was opening and I was falling out.

Hahaha

Good times...


Name something you did yesterday

Watched a documentary about the making of the original Star Wars Trilogy called Empire of Dreams. It was pretty good.


What color are your eyes?

Brown


What color is your hair?

Brown


What was the last thing you cried over?

I don't usually cry.


What's something you really want right now, be honest?

Alex


Do you have a little sister?

No. I don't even have a big sister


Do you like to listen to the radio when you are in the car?

Yeah.


Who were you with the last time you went to the movie theater?

Mom, her BF, and his son


What are you listening to?

Dad running the vacuum cleaner

-_-


Who was your last received call from?

ummm...

*checks phone*

Mom


Do you sleep with a fan on?

if it's hot


Do you ever get good morning texts from anyone?

Sometimes from Matt (aahsazyl)


Where is your cell phone?

Beside me on the bed.


How is your hair?

A little messy


Will you be up before seven am tomorrow?

No, but I will be up before 8am


Did you speak to your mother today?

No


Who was the last person you rode in a vehicle with?

Dad probably


Were you happy when you woke up today?

Yes, and so was the one-eyed snake ;)

Didn't kill any kittens though.

:(


What were you doing at eight this morning?

Sleeping


Who was the last person to tell you that they love you?

hmmm...


What's on your schedule for tomorrow?

Church. Then maybe opening up the camper if the weather is good.


What should you be doing right now?

Masturbating

:p


Whats the last piercing you got done?

Ewwww

None, and I never will have one done.


What is bothering you right now?

Boredom


Do you have secrets that no one knows?

I guess you can say that.


Day been rough?

No. Just boring


Are you good at hiding your feelings?

sometimes

2 comments:

naturgesetz said...

Hope you remembered the concert.

Going on now.

cvn70 said...

peter

where else do yu want to be? hope all is well

take care nad be safe

bob