I read an article on Yahoo (I think) this morning about a new study on Global Warming. The study was on how much sea levels will rise if/when the West Antarctic ice shelf collapses. So I got thinking, and decided to put a poll up to see what your opinions are on global warming.
I, for one, voted 'yes.'
I'm not an expert and I haven't really taken the time to study much about Global Warming, but from what I hear, I'm inclined to take it seriously. I mean if they say the ice shelves are melting, then obviously there is going to be a rise in ocean levels. That is a no brainer.
So vote and if you want, explain what you think. And please be nice about it. Also, if you can, provide some facts or whatever. It makes your opinion a lot more believable.
:)
4 comments:
I'm pretty sure global warming is real. What I think is still unproven are the extent to which it caused by humans, and the extent to which it can be reversed.
I'm pretty sure it's not. I think that "global warming" is all just a part of the natural cycle of warming and cooling that the world goes through. In another few thousand years we'll go through an ice age, or a global cooling as it were.
Anyway these are just my opinions.
Hugs
Drew
i think its real, i just dont think humans are at fault
You'd better hurry up and finish building your ship. Gonna need it before the flood.
:)
Sorry, that was really lame sounding.
Post a Comment