Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Birthday Present

Today is Alex's birthday.

Yay!

I guess...

As my Twitter says, I gave him the skates and $10 in the card.

I saw him out using them already.

He hasn't said 'thank you' yet...

So...

Yeah...

That's all

6 comments:

Pilgrim said...

How old did he get today? ...and as for Valkyrie, this attentat was nothing but sheer treachery of officers who back in 1936 had sworn the oath to serve and follow Hitler as their commander in chief!

Peter said...

He's 15 now.

The more I think about it, the more I think he's too young and immature for me.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

don't sweat it - gift giving is as much for you as for the person receiving - it's a nice gesture even if he can't figure out the right way to say thanks

Col said...

Way late with my comment, so... have you heard from him yet?

naturgesetz said...

Too bad he lacks the social grace to say thanks. Poor upbringing.