Interesting Things that Happened Today:
1. At church the psycho lady was there.
Okay, okay. I probably shouldn't be calling her psycho cos she's really not. That's just what Alex called her last year, and it's just kinda stuck (he also named the organist "Elbows" but that's another story).
This lady is one those that thinks people are after her. Do you know what I mean? I can't think of the correct term.
Anywho, she usually sits in the very back with Alex and I. Well, today Alex and I were kinda hogging the pew. Not because she was there. In fact, she came in awhile after we sat down. She sat in the pew in front of us that is normally occupied by some other people who are on vacation.
The funny part is; everytime Alex and I moved, she would look back at us. She probably thought I was gonna strangle her with piano wire *evil laugh.* Yeah, that's not funny :\
2. Alex and I barely said two words to each other in church.
3. I've been watching Valkyrie, and studying the whole plot and it's members. Especially Claus von Stauffenberg. The man lost his right hand, left eye, and the 4th and 5th fingers on his left hand. So, I was going around today trying to do things with only the middle finger, index finger, and thumb of my left hand.
I didn't think it was too difficult... until I had to go to the bathroom :\
4. I sliced the side of my thumb (right hand) open on something late this afternoon.
:(
5. Someone bought a new vacuum cleaner for the church. I got the job of putting it together. I want the job of cleaning the church and cutting the grass (it's a paying job). But everytime I bring it up with Dad, he says the position isn't open.
Look, the guy that does it now doesn't even go to our church anymore. He let's the grass go too long, as well as the dirt and spider webs inside the church. Not to mention the dead flies!
So everytime Dad and I are in the church, I find something to complain about (such as the dead flies). He says, "So clean it." I reply, "Sorry, but it's not my job."
Childish, I know.
6. A PSP (Pennsylvania State Police) unit was over at the neighbor's today. Too bad nobody was home. He knocked on the door and waited a minute or so. Then went and sat in his car for maybe 5 minutes, then left.
I don't think it was about my complaint since I only made it last night, and since it's a holiday weekend.
7. This one's interesting.
Our front yard ends at the edge of a hill. When standing at the edge of it you can see the river, bridge, and also the buildings directly below. The river, bridge, and the other end of the valley are the main attraction.
Well, today a young couple was out there enjoying the view...and each other!
lol
Read my twitter to get more. I'll just say that the boy was CUTE!
:D
8. This one's the most important.
I was sitting out on the stoop reading my latest interest titled, Delivered From Evil. It's a WWII book. It's HUGE! Almost 1,000 pages. I'm only on chapter 4 titled, Adolf Hitler. I just finished the Benito Mussolini chapter last night. It's interesting, but boring at the same time lol.
Anyway, I was sitting out on the stoop. It was just after 9 p.m. I wasn't really reading anymore since it was getting dark. I was actually watching the shirtless guys playing basketball, and also another guy playing tennis.
Alex had had the hockey net earlier, but hadn't brought it back yet. I was kinda hanging around, waiting for him to bring it back thinking, maybe he'll ask me to go sit on his porch with him. After all, he did mention it a two weeks ago (or was it last week?), but still hadn't invited me to go over.
Well he showed up and put the net down. I said, "Thank you." All he said was, "Hey, we'll sit on the porch sometime. Just not tonight cos I have to get up sorta early for a Memorial Day parade we are playing in." I just said, "Alright." and he left.
Damn! He pulled the same stunt last time!
lol
Well, that's it I guess...
Oh!
I just realized there is supposed to be a second part to this post.
The last post I made was my 100th since I started this blog (not counting my old blog).
I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who reads and comments. Especially the ones who comment. I love getting comments.
^_^
Seriously, thanks for reading, giving me advice even tho I don't always follow it, emailing me, talking to me online, etc.
And a big thanks to Naturgesetz, Col, Mr. HCI, and Steevo, AND Courage who have had to put up with me since November. Can you believe it's been almost 7 months?
Don't know what else to say other than thank you again!
6 comments:
:)
Well at least he mentioned sitting over at his house, which means he was thinking about it too. Dont push the subject, it will happen if its meant to.
And yeah, I'm pretty sure I've been following you since november since I started my blog like a few posts into yours... but its all good, just forget about me.
I'm going to go cry myself to sleep now :( haha
shes paranoid maybe schizophrenic with delusions :P
and courage is right at least he mentioned it
and the whole crying onesself to sleep thing sounds good about now
OH
and youre welcome
*bows*
It might sound childish but I agree with you about the cleaning. If that guy is being paid and not doing the job properly; maybe your dad should be having a quiet word with him!
Congrats on the 100 posts, and it's been a pleasure "putting up with you"... as you put it! lol!
Have a great week Peter,
Col
Peter
sounds like youare liking WWII. There is so much to it. Alex atleast he rememebers you and the promise to sit on the porch :)
hope you are getting all that studying done you were talking about. take care and be safe
we all like comments :P
bob
You're lucky to be in the western part of the time zone. At this time of year your sunsets are about a half hour later than ours, so you get a longer evening. (And in winter it about a 40 minute difference.)
Maybe the janitor *needs* the job and your dad is keeping him on as long as he can.
Let us know what happens when the staties find someone at home. (And it could have been from your complaint.)
I hope the support from your cyber-friends has made life a little easier (or better yet a lot easier) for you.
Post a Comment