Friday, May 15, 2009

WOOT!! I'm in a Good Mood :D

I'm really happy right now!

And it's all over a little thing too lol.

Okay so, I'll start from the beginning I guess.

Today was bloody hot. I was sitting on the front porch (on the side of the house where the sun wasn't at), talking online to Matt and working on my 3D Poseidon model. Earlier I was looking at my unfinished Titanic model (the one that's not 3D), and contemplating starting work on it again. While I was out on the porch, I got the urge to get all the parts; instructions; and whatnot, and go sit out on the back porch (actually called a stoop) to work on it.

So I dragged my laptop, power chord, and a chair out to the other side of the house. IT WAS BURNING HOT! Then I went in and collected all the things for my model and brought them outside as well.

It was around 3:15 p.m.

Soon enough the school bus came through. A few minutes later I saw Alex and his sister walking to their house. After about 10 minutes or so, I couldn't take the heat any longer. The direct sunlight was just too much for me today (it didn't help that I'm wearing a black shirt and jeans). So I gathered up my laptop and model stuff, and went back out to the front porch.

I had just sat down in the cool shade, and started to enjoy the cool air. Then I got a txt msg from Alex wanting the skates.

-_-

I really didn't feel like going back out into the heat. But I did anyway. Just my luck, there wasn't anyplace to sit or stand without being in the sun. Ugh. Alex's friend (not the annoying one) came over after a couple minutes.

Now this one I can get along with perfectly fine. Unless he starts being a jerk. However, this didn't happen today. It's the other one that I can't stand. He is a jerk no matter what.

Anywho, that's all beside the point here.

I wasn't doing anything but sitting there while they were talking about school and people they know doing this or that. Obviously I have no idea who or what they are talking about, so I can't really join in the conversation.

Since I was just sitting there baking in the sun, I decided to just go back home. It was getting close to dinner time anyway.

The evening sun is even hotter than the afternoon sun IMO, so I decided not to go back over. I just sat out on the cool front porch and did some school stuff and chatted online a bit.

Then I get a txt msg from Alex that says, "I'll put the net back and bring the skates back when I get back home. I have to go to a band banquet."

I was thinking, Um...you can bring the net back but not the skates? Then I realized that he probably wants to use them again when he gets back. Duh!

Sure enough, a couple hours later I hear him and his friend back out there. I decided not to go over even though it was getting dark out. When it got completely dark, I went back out to the other side of the house to sit on the stoop.

After 9ish, I saw the not-so-annoying friend (also named Alex btw) go back to his house. I could still hear Alex out there, but I decided to stay put since he had to come to where I was sitting to drop off the skates anyway. And maybe if he saw me sitting out there, he would ask if I wanted to sit with him on his porch like last year.

In a few minutes he came over with the skates in hand. He saw me sitting there and said, "Sitting out here all by yourself?" We talked for a few minutes. About nothing really. Then he started to leave, but then turned back around and said, "We got the swing and chairs back out on our porch. So maybe we can sit out there again at night."

My heart skipped a beat, and I was like :D YES!!!

Then he said, "But not tonight."

DAMN!!

lol

Appearently he has to get up early tomorrow for a baseball game. It starts at 10am, but he obviously has to be there before that. The place is about an hour or 45 mins away too.

So now I'm happy that he wants me to sit outside with him again.

As Matt said, "Well at least you are getting somewhere."

So yeah...

*BIG SMILES*

:D

4 comments:

Seth said...

Awww... that sounds so sweet. I hope you do get to sit outside with him one quiet evening soon.

:)

Lightning Baltimore said...

Yea!

Col said...

Things are looking up! :)

naturgesetz said...

That's good.

:)