Monday, May 25, 2009

Good Times... Goooooood Times...

Alex asked me over this evening at 7:34. I left his place 2 hours later. That's the longest time I've been over there for a looong time.

We were outside most of the time (not on the porch). After awhile, the couple I saw making out in my front yard yesterday came down the road (the ugly girl and the CUTE boy). Alex asked me if I saw them yesterday. We talked for a little about them. His sister was out with us. At one point I said, "One of them is really ugly. The other one is...well not so ugly." Since his sister was out there I didn't want to say the girl was ugly (tho Alex later said that she was ugly). I told him what else they were doing besides making out.

It was about 9 when he said he was going in. I thought that was going to be it for the night, and that I could go home. Then he asked me if I wanted to go inside with him. Of course I did. Nothing much happened inside. He was playing some baseball video game. You could customize your player's appearance. He showed me what his character looked like.

He asked, "Aren't I pretty?"

O_O

I just said, "No comment."

Then once 9:30 rolled around, he said he had to go take a shower and get ready for bed since he has school tomorrow.

He said, "Maybe we can sit out on the porch Friday night if it's nice... if you want to."

"Sure."

He offered to carry the hockey net over for me, but I could manage it myself.


So...

Yeah...

That's all I have to report I guess.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Summer's here :-)

naturgesetz said...

I'm glad it was a pleasant evening. You've got a friend their, or at least a friendly acquaintance. If it isn't all you wish for, enjoy what you have.

Mirrorboy said...

Homos. :P

Seth said...

There is something so sweet, old-fashioned innocent - in my imagination - about you guys just sitting on the porch talking on a warm summer evening.

I mean that seriously, not in a pervy dirty kind of way.

Tyler said...

ooo, looking good

cvn70 said...

Peter

sounds like you are happy and try ot stay that way

take care and be safe

bob

Col said...

Lol! @ Mboy & Seth!

OK, so you weren't alone, but you didn't have to wait too long for the "sitting on the porch" invitation in the end. I hope it happens, but just take it as it comes. If it begins to happen on a regular basis, all I can say is... I hope you have a really looooong summer! ;)

Take care,
Col