First of all, this post as nothing to do with any sexual activity even though the title may suggest that.
lol
So anywho, last month I had a dentist appointment. They said because of the braces I had, two of my teeth have decalcified. So we made an appointment to get those two teeth bonded.
Well, that appointment is...
...today.
-_-
At 3:40 to be exact.
I'm nervous.
:S
I'll let you know how it goes, and what they did.
No before and after pictures though
;)
4 comments:
Good luck Peter!
don't let them glue those things that look like chiclets to your teeth!
Be afraid. Be very afraid.
No, just kidding. If I'm not mistaken it involves putting some liquid material on the surface of the teeth which hardens into an enamel-like substance. Should be pretty painless if it's what I think it is.
that was SUCH a torchy! kind of blog title trick :)
Post a Comment