Sunday, May 17, 2009

XD

I was watching this show on TV a couple nights ago. It just cracks me up so much. After that one night of seeing it on TV, I started watching clips of it on Youtube. I figured I would post some. Even tho no one will comment -_-

:p

The volume varies greatly on these clips. So be ready to turn it down lol. Half the time I just find the audiences reactions funnier.


Newsflash:









Watching this one hurts my privates :p








This one's gross lol




Let's Make a Date:

I put these ones up here cos I think Jeff is kinda cuteish. Needs a haircut tho lol






There's a lot more on Youtube, but it's 1 a.m. and I gotta get up at 8 :\

If you don't find any one of these remotely funny, then there is something seriously wrong with you.

2 comments:

naturgesetz said...

I used to really enjoy "Whose Line Is It Anyway?" many years ago. That was before Jeff was on it, and I agree with you about him. The dating bits were pretty funny, I thought.

Col said...

I haven't watched the clips yet, but I will.

Just wanted to say that I love Ryan Styles and Colin Mochrie (doubtless spelt wrongly). They are absolutely hilarious! Haha!

Have a great day,
Col