Ashley keeps bugging me to go and visit soon before the end of school. So I'm going to go out there on Friday. That means I've gotta wake up at 5 a.m. and be on the road by 6ish to get there by 7.
-_-
At least Mom will be driving cos I'm not comfortable driving on the interstate yet.
So if you're on I-80 going west on Friday between 6 and 7, make sure you honk if you see me :p
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Since this post really doesn't have much point and since I won't be posting for a few more days, I'll include my new favorite music for your enjoyment.
Ha!
As if anyone will listen to them anyway.
The man on the left in the 10th picture is the real Stauffenberg's grandson. Also the pic from 2:08 isn't even from the movie lol. Not sure why it's in there :\
This is my favorite. I love the use of the percussion instruments (I think that's what they are).
Love the percussion in this one too.
Seated left to right are:
Colonel Albrecht Mertz von Quirnheim (executed by firing squad on July 20, 1944), General Friedrich Olbricht (executed by firing squad on July 20, 1944), General Field Marshal (ret.) Erwin von Witzleben (executed by hanging on August 8, 1944).
Standing left to right are:
Dr. Carl Friedrich Goerdeler (executed by hanging on February 2, 1945), Colonel Claus von Stauffenberg (executed by firing squad on July 20, 1944), General (ret.) Ludwig Beck (executed after two failed attempts to kill himself on July 20, 1944), General Henning von Tresckow (committed suicide by blowing himself up with a hand granade on July 21, 1944).
This music plays throughout the first scene with Hitler:
Standing in the middle is Lieutenant Werner von Haeften (executed by firing squad on July 20, 1944)
These ones play throughout the scenes at The Wolf's Lair on July 20th (i.e. the day of the assassination attempt)
This is played as the conspirators are being executed/arrested:
2 comments:
If you really want people to honk, place a sign in your rear window "Honk if You're Horny". Your mom will be wondering why everyone is blowing kisses at her, and you're be turning all shades of red known that they're for you!
Peter
have a good time with you friends and ashley. take care and be safe
bob
Post a Comment