Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Taking a Break

First I'll answer Col's comment here since he left it while I was typing this.

He asked if I had heard anything from Alex yet after giving him the skates.

Well, like my Twitter says, I was outside for the better part of the evening. For 3 hours or so I think. I took my model stuff out and tinkered around with that for a bit. This is my real model I'm talking about. Not the 3D ones.

I was busy rigging one of the funnels (or smokestacks). It's exactly like threading a needle. I spent 5 minutes just getting the rigging (which is actually string) through the small hole on the funnel. Then I had to use tweezers to pull it the rest of the way. I got 3 out of 6 done when Alex skated past. He shouted, "HEEEYY!!" I was so focused on my model that him shouting startled me. I jumped a little and accidentally dropped the funnel. At which point all the rigging came loose.

-_-

After shouting 'hey' he (still skating on the road) asked, "You working on your model?"

"No. I'm just looking at it." I said slightly annoyed.

"Oh, well I couldn't tell if that's what it was or not." Then he skated off.

Then awhile later I saw him, his sister, and their parents going up to the ball park. There was a game, but none of them were playing.

I stayed out until 9:30, hoping Alex would ask me to go over and sit outside with him, but no such luck. He was too busy hanging around his other friends. It was cold out last night anyway.



Okay, now on to the whole reason for this post.

I need to take a break from blogging and focus more on my school stuff now that finals are approaching. We are starting to get really busy with things.

So I need to keep my mind focused on that instead of on stuff around here.

So that means:

No blogging, or reading other blogs.

No chatting online to ANYONE. I won't even be logged in to my IM or Skype

No emailing anyone from around here. I won't be logged into that either.

No 3D modeling.

No {Enter Other Distractions Here}


I may still update my Twitter occasionally if anything important is going on.

The max time that I will be gone is until June 12th. That is the last day of school for me. I don't know if I'll be busy that whole time or not, so I could be back sooner.

And don't worry. I will be getting plenty of fresh air while I'm working. Ahh, the beauty of wireless internet access.

^_^

In fact, after I get dressed today, I'll be taking my laptop outside to enjoy the 80°F weather (in the shade of course).


Okay, I think that about covers it.

So until next time...

Peter


P.S.

I had this nightmare last night. OMG it was awful!!

Alex and a friend of his (not a real life friend, just one made up in the dream) were staying at my house for some reason. They were sleeping in my room...in my bed....together.

Well anyway, I was spying on them (I like to spy on people lol). And I saw them masturbating together!!!

OMG!!!

It was awful!

Horrible!!

Horrid!!!

I can't imagine a dream more scarier than that! Well, except if it was with....

....a....

...GIRL!!

AHHH!!!!

lol

Okay, I gotta get dressed now and get to work.

See ya later!

5 comments:

Aahsazyl said...

lol i see how it is...shall miss you. and dont you forget who gave you wireless in the first place -_-

naturgesetz said...

I'll look forward to being in touch when you resume your internet activities.

Meanwhile, best wishes on your schoolwork and everything else. I'll be thinking of you (and checking for twitter updates).

As Razz would say, Cheers mate.

torchy! said...

omg :O *no* other distractions! ffs, you can't be serious!!

good luck with your schoolwork and exams Peter, i sincerely hope you do really well. and if you can keep yourself away from blogging/IM etc you're a better man than i am.

(and i hope that alex doesn't wind you up too much)

good luck! fare thee well, and we'll see you anon
torchy!

Col said...

So I guess that's a "No!" then. Lol!

June 12th ffs??? Well, good luck with your finals. I'm expecting A's all round ;)

Oh, your dream... LMFAO!!!

Take care Peter,
Col

cvn70 said...

peter

sorry to know you are goig to be busy hope the studying goes well see you in june

take care and be safe

bob