Wednesday, May 13, 2009

::EDITED:: I Told You So

Yesterday, I really didn't feel like going through with this whole pizza party thing cos I didn't feel good. Well, today I do want to do it.

My brother came by, so I figured this would be an opportunity to do it (who was all for the idea btw). I thought he would be staying for the game. Not totally sure if he was staying or not, I asked Alex if he wanted to come if we had it.

Guess what...

He hasn't answered me yet either way. I might have asked him in person, but he didn't ride the bus home today. So maybe he is doing something important. IDK

::EDIT::

Alex just sent back a reply (at 6 pm) that he doesn't think he can because he has practice.

It doesn't really matter anyway. Dad says he won't drive for 30 mins each way just for pizza.

HELLO!

I CAN DRIVE!!!!

But whatever. Dad's already started dinner.

1 comment:

Pilgrim said...

Why do you still have this knack on Alex? He likes your skates, not you. When will you get the drift? Propz Pilgrim