Saturday, May 9, 2009

Oops

See the last post before you read this one.



I was signing the cards I got today. I signed Mom's card, "Love, Peter."

Then I went to sign Alex card and started to write "Love" too.

:\

I wrote the "L" before I caught myself. It shouldn't be too hard to change the "L" to a "P." Not with my hand writing. lol

5 comments:

Steevo said...

you could have written "love" and crossed it out!!! oooops!

u 2 r or HAVE BEEN "close enuf" to do that...

steevo

Seth said...

heck be ballsy... write it anyway :)

Lightning Baltimore said...

Hmmmm . . . the possibilities . . .

OL
et's go camping soon
ick my ass
ump in your pants?

John Halcyon von Rothschild said...

I think it's safe to write out love. Don't think too much of it.

cvn70 said...

peter

so what did you write in the end

take care and be safe

bob