Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Rate Your Sexuality

Okay, so I said I wouldn't be posting for awhile.

Well, I lied I guess.

lol

Anywho, I came across this online somewhere. I thought I'd make a poll out of it.



Rate Your Sexuality:

1: Completely straight (not sure there are any of those around here)

2: Straight, but slightly attracted to the same sex

3. Straight, but moderately attracted to the same sex

4: Bisexual, more attracted to the opposite sex

5: Bisexual, attracted to both sexes equally

6: Bisexual, more attracted to the same sex

7: Gay, but moderately attracted to the opposite sex

8: Gay, but slightly attracted to the opposite sex

9: Completely gay


Ok...

I tried to make a poll, but it wouldn't work.

-_-

So just leave a comment until I can get the poll up again.


I'm an 8 btw



Yay!

Got the poll working again...

...for now anyway...

5 comments:

Lightning Baltimore said...

Identified as bisexual when I first came out. That was a lie both to myself and the ROTW. I'm 100% gay.

naturgesetz said...

Welcome back.

:p

Col said...

Lol @ naturgesetz!
That has to be the quickest return from a break ever!

Seth said...

Yay for 8. But no H8.
:)

Anonymous said...

9+
Yet I find myself attracted to sweet looking guys that could be girls (androgonous or something like that)
But if I find out they are girls, I totally loose any interest.