Sorry Bob. It's a long one again. :p
How do you know the last male you texted?
He's the boy next door practically. The one I like, but also the one who is straight. My only close friend, yet he is far away.
Can you understand all that? lol
Were you single on your last birthday?
yes
Are you wearing a sports shirt ?
um no lol
How much longer until your birthday?
OMG! I just answered this on the last one. ~170 days.
How was your day today ?
For the most part, boring.
What was the last new movie you watched?
Titanic. lol
Do you have a reason to smile right now?
Umm not really.
Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
Maybe
Who is the last person on your received calls list?
Dad
Where were you at 8 am this morning?
Awake, but still in bed.
So how are you?
Tired.
What are you doing tonight?
sleeping
Morning or Night person?
Both
Favorite number?
umm
Left or right handed?
Right
Any cool scars ?
I have 5 scars. I wouldn't call them cool tho. Two on my left leg (very near a "fragile" area ;) ). One right on my left dimple (very small). One on my left temple (clearly visible cos hair doesn't grow there, and my hair doesn't cover it much). One on the top of my head (hair covers it. I'm not even sure where it is.)
The first 4 mentioned were all from my surgery. The last one was from when I was little. I had a balloon which was filled with helium. I let go of it, and it (of course) floated up to the ceiling. My brother and I both wanted to get it. He got a chair and stood on it trying to reach the balloon. I also got on the chair. Somehow he slipped and (gross part coming up) one of his teeth went into my head. Went to the ER.
Do you talk a lot?
not unless i have something to talk about
Could you live without a computer?
Noooo
Do you drink enough water ?
No. I hardly ever drink pure water. Just whatever water is in what I do drink.
Do you wear shoes in your house or take 'em off?
both
What' s your favorite fruit ?
strawberries
What is your favorite place to visit ?
Hmmm thats a tough one.
Favorite Place visited most often: Gettysburg.
Favorite Place Rarely Visited: The ocean or Lake Erie. I love the water. :)
Are you photo genic ?
No way!
Do you dream in black in white or color ?
Color I think.
Do you want to live till 100 years ?
No thank you lol
When you watch movies at home, do you like the lights on or off?
on usually
Do you like to watch cartoons?
No. I hate them. I used to like them when I was younger, but I've matured past the point of cartoons now. Or any kids oriented show for that matter.
Are you short ?
Not really
Are you basically a happy person?
Usually
Are you tired ?
Right now I am...its 1:30am
=_=
Did you drink anything with caffeine today ?
No. Mug Rootbeer is caffeine free.
Do you get along with your parent(s) ?
most of the time
Tomorrow is?
Monday. Probably going to be another boring day. I think I gotta get my hair cut tomorrow tho.
Can you recall the last time you liked someone?
Not today :\
What did you do last night?
Nothing really
If you ended up in jail who would be the person in there with you?
lol idk
What was the last thing that inspired you?
hmmm...
Do you like the rain?
sometimes
Do you hate being alone?
don't mind it usually
Do you know how it feels to be cheated on?
no
Where is the shirt you are wearing from?
From the museum in Chicago when they had a Titanic exhibit there a long time ago.
What happened at 3:00pm today?
Idk, but 11 minutes after 3, Alex asked for the skates.
Do you have a good relationship with your mother?
I guess so
How are you?
Wasn't this already asked? I'M TIRED!
=_=
Are there any posters on your wall?
Yeah. It's a Gettysburg poster. Col. Chamberlain and the 20th Maine charging down Little Roundtop on July 2nd, 1863
Are you a mean person?
I can be
Are you named after one of your parents or grandparents?
I'm named after the disciple Peter
Does anyone hate you?
Alex's annoying friend does for sure. Probably others too.
Do you know anyone whose name starts with an X?
no
Do you think relationships are even worth it?
Yes
Relationships or one night stands?
relationships
How many people of the opposite sex do you basically fully trust?
No one fully (ie no one I would come out to)
Do you think you can last in a relationship for three months?
Hard to tell. Probably
Could you go out in public looking like you do now?
Not in my PJ's
Plans for tomorrow?
school stuff. Haircut I think. Probably nothing else.
Do you usually tell people when your mad at them?
Sometimes
Honestly, how is your heart lately?
Hurting some days, up the next, down again before too long. In other words, it's on an emotional roller-coaster
Are you in a good mood right now?
A neutral one really. Too tired to be good or bad.
Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos?
Never
Do you miss anyone?
very much
What is stressing you out most right now?
school
Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
N/A
:(
Who was the last person you talked to on instant messenger?
Naturgesetz and Bob
Have you ever done something illegal with a family member?
Not that I can think of
Which is harder, telling someone you love them or that you don't?
Hmm...both lol
Who was the first person you talked to today?
Dad
How many windows are open on your computer?
Two
What are you doing after this?
bed
Do you like hugs?
Not really lol
Are you a loud person?
at times
Are you wearing underwear right now?
lol yeah
Did you go to sleep last night smiling?
Dont remember
Would you ever date your second top friend on Myspace?
*Checks top friends*
lol no. He's cute, but he's also a jock and very full of himself.
Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate?
I dont really know
What's your current problem?
Certain people. School stuff.
What are you excited for?
Nothing
Has someone ever made a promise and broke it?
Alex comes to mind. I wouldnt call them promises, but for this, they are. :)
Have you ever cried in front of a friend?
Don't think so
Are you cold, warm or just right at the moment?
Everything is warm except for my arms which are cold. lol
Last person to comment you?
Ashley on Myspace
Bob on here
Do you take any medication on a daily basis?
No
Have you ever faked sick?
yes lol
Do you want to get married?
Not really
Do you sleep on your stomach?
sometimes
Are you ticklish?
yes
Are you someone who worries too often?
I try not to
How many people have you liked so far this year?
Since the start of 2009? One
What are you doing right now?
this survey
Last person you had a phone conversation with?
mom
Last thing you had to drink?
I accidentally swallowed some mouth wash
How late did you stay up last night?
cant remember
What are you currently wearing?
Pjs
Whats to the right of you?
My cell phone next to me on my bed.
Where's the next place you will go for vacation?
I wish I knew
Do any of your friends live close by?
Within walking distance and up to 45 mins away
Anyone told you they loved you lately?
:(
Have you told anyone you miss them lately?
I might have. Cant remember for sure
Does water have a taste?
It tastes like water
lol
Favorite color(s)?
Red and orange
Whats going on later today?
sleep
Do you eat ranch dressing?
yes
Are your nails painted?
no
Is your room messy?
yes
Will you kiss anyone tonight?
Unfortunately, no
Do you eat a lot of chocolate?
no
Have plans for the weekend?
Ha I wish
When is your birthday?
Oct. 28
Are you tan?
No
Someone on your mind?
No
Do any of your friends have children?
nooooo
Did any particular thing brighten up your day today?
Not especially
Did your last outing involve the police?
never
Did you go outside for more than thirty minutes today?
Probably 30 mins total lol
How has the past week been for you?
Not too bad I guess.
Do you currently have a hickey?
NOO
Did you sleep alone last night?
No. Casper and/or Chessie were with me
Do you truly want someone dead?
Not really. ITs not worth it :)
Is there anywhere else you would rather be?
yes
Pick a word that starts with the first letter of your first name:
Penis :D
In the past seventy-two hours, have you been under the influence?
nope
Who is the first person in your contacts list in your phone?
Alex
The last?
Twitter lol
One thing you're looking forward to?
idk
Do you think you have made a difference in anyone's life?
idk probably not
3 comments:
peter
no problems
i have never texted
yes
no
302 days
okay
superbad
not really
yes
my sister
home
ok
having dinner with my aunt
night
53
right
over my eye
yes
yes
yes
wear
blueberries
naples florida
naples florida
cali
no
color
no
off
no
no
no
no
yes
yes
monday
paully
chatted with folks
a song
yes its cleansing
yes
no
not wearingone
nithing
ok
no
no
no
yes
yes
yes
relationships
none
yes
yes
work
yes
ok
yes
mo
yes
work
jonathan
yes
you dont
havent yet
6
work
yes
no
yes
yes
N/A
yes
dont know
not much
yes
cold
baz
no
yes
no
no
yes
no
a couple
typing
sister
coffee
2:30
sweats and polo
pillows
naples florida
yes
no
yes
yes
blue
nothing but work
yes
no
no
no
no
yes
3609
yes
yes
yes
no
no
not yet
good
no
yes
no
no
roger
amy
dont know
the weekend
yes
i wish you had numbered them :D
tgake care and be safe
bob
too early to do what bob did - but mug root beer rocks!
Well, your answer to the final question is a crock!! There's your family, Alex, other friends, me, Matt, your readers... need I go on???
Thanks for your emails Peter, I really appreciated them. You're a really great guy and... you DO make a difference to peoples lives!
Thanks and take care,
Col
Post a Comment