Monday, May 4, 2009

Another Myspace Survey

Okay, so I get a lack of comments on these posts but so what? I like doing them :p

If you could relive any one memory what would it be?
Hmmm... Probably some nights from last summer :D

Are you clumsy?
Haha sometimes.

If you had to listen to only three songs for the rest of your life, what would they be?
umm...

Last time someone told you they missed you?
Whenever this was posted.

Last time you did something nice for someone?
Ummm... Probably when I took Alex the skates yesterday.

If you were on death row, and they came to ask you what you wanted to eat, what would you request to be your last meal?
Chicken Parmesan

yum yum

Are you good at expressing how you feel towards others?
Not to that particular person lol.

Last text message?
To Alex: "I watched your baseball game...from my window with binoculars lol. Can see everything but home plate so it was hard to keep score."

Last phone call?
Mom. Not counting the call I made to my voicemail today.

Last person to leave you a myspace comment?
My best female friend from where I used to live. Ashley. Wondering when I was coming back out there.

"Peter baby when am I gonna see you again?"

"Since when did you start calling me baby?!? Probably right after Easter break" (opps I haven't gone yet :\)

"Since right now. You know I'm impulsive. Good I haven't seen you for awhile."

*Peter gets warm fuzzy feeling*

*remembers she's a girl*

:p

Last person you were thinking about?
Ashley lol

How did you get your last injury?
Ummm... I don't even remember my last injury lol.

Do you hate anyone?
I can name a few people...

Have you ever liked someone older than you?
Hehe My FEMALE (GROOOOOSSSSS) Spanish teacher.

Is there a person of the opposite sex that means a lot to you?
I guess

Who's in your profile picture with you?
No one

What are you doing tomorrow?
Probably nothing exciting or important. Just school stuff.

Ever broken a bone?
no

Last time you had pizza?
A few weeks ago

Is there something you need to tell someone?
Nothing really important that I can think of.

Last person you had a thing with would you ever go back to them?
I never had a thing with anyone. I don't think what Alex and I had last year counts.

How many days until your next birthday?
177

What have you eaten today?
Ravioli, crackers, 3 tacos

Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
straight I guess

Who was the last person you took a picture with?
My brothers, the two sister in-laws, unborn nephew, Mom, and Grandma

Who was the first person you talked to today?
The dog...oh, person. Well then that would be Dad.

Are you currently sad about anything?
Not really

What does your last text in your inbox say?
From Alex: "Do you want to come over? (With the skates?)"

What color is the shirt you are wearing?
black

Where were you at noon yesterday?
Home.

Would you hug the last person you hugged again?
Probably. She is my sister in-law after all.

Have you ever taken medications that were prescribed to someone else?
Don't think so

Do you find the opposite sex confusing?
Who doesn't find the female species confusing?

:D

Has a boy/girl ever called you babe or baby?
Yeah

Will you be in a relationship in four months?
HA! I wish.

Do you like to make the first move?
nooooo. lol

Are you trying to avoid liking somebody at the moment?
I've been trying that for awhile now.

Where is the shirt you are wearing from?
The SportsWorks in Pittsburgh when they had the Titanic exhibit there last summer.

Have you held hands with anyone in the past week?
No :(

Do you know anyone that smokes pot?
The neighbors.

Did you go out or stay in last night?
Stayed in for the most part.

Looking back in time, did you ever waste your time on a certain boy or girl?
I've probably been wasting my time for the past year on a certain boy.

Do you know anyone who's pregnant?
My sister in-law

Name three things that you're addicted to:
Blogging, Movies, My model stuff...I'm not talking about model glue either lol.

Do you prefer to download your music or buy the cd?
I buy the CD, then take the music off of it and put it in my iTunes player on my computer. Then I put the CD in the car.

Name something that you can't live without?
My computer

Who was the last person you IMed with?
Torchy!

What are you looking forward to in the next five months?
Summer!

Name the last person who you watched a movie with?
Myself :(

Do you think you can last for an hour without talking?
no lol

If you were invisible for a day, what would you do?
Hehehe. Do you really want to know?

What would you do if the earth was about to go into an ice age?
Ummm...idk

What's the nearest restaurant to you?
The local one in town

Have you ever been in the mountains when the moon and stars were up?
No

Does your neighbor have any pets?
YES! Too many of them! 11 annoying dogs and a number of cats.

How many people have you kissed this month?
none :(

What did your last text message say?
Didn't I already answer this?

What are you listening to right now?
The cat snoring lol

5 comments:

J said...

Two more questions, which you don't have to answer if you don't want to. Why do you live with your father rather than your mother, and why are you home schooled?

cvn70 said...

Peter

cats snoring haha. the dog lol you go weeks without pizza :( and chicken parm we gototo work on that menu :P

i miss you, havent chatted in awhile but hopefully soon. it was a long post how about breaking these up a bit lol

work hard on our studies

take care and be safe

bob

Anonymous said...

You share a love of qustionnaires with Sebastian - he of the Dutch language and school who lives in NZ, apparently.

See - I'm giving you a comment!

Anonymous said...

I don't really have anything to say except you need to find someone to kiss - go kiss your dad he will be surprised and secretly thrilled

Col said...

Lol! Re: Ashley... did she actually say "Good I haven't seen you for awhile." or is there a typo in there?