Okay, let me thank Col for his comment on the last survey. He is right :)
Last Person You:
1. texted?
Matt
2. You were in the car with?
Dad
3. Last people you went to the mall with?
I can't remember the last time I was in the mall.
4. Last person you went to the movies with?
Mom, her BF and his son (who is much older than me btw)
5. You
Umm. I think the new AJ.
Only Answer With True Or False:
1. Kissed some one on your top friends (myspace)?
False
2. Been searched By Cops?
false
3. Been suspended?
False
4. Sat on a roof top?
false
5. Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on?
true
6. Broken a bone?
false
7. Played a prank on someone?
true
8. Shot a real gun?
true
9. Donated Blood?
false
Answer:
1. Would you be rather serious or funny?
funny
2. Go to the beach or mountains?
beach
3. Die in a fire or die getting shot?
Well neither lol. I guess shot.
Answer Truthfully:
1. Sun or moon?
Sun
2. Winter or fall?
Fall
3. Left or right?
right
4. Black and white or colored?
Colored
5. Do you wanna get married?
No
In The Last Two Weeks Have You:
1. Kissed someone?
No
2. Been hugged by someone?
No
3. Been poked by someone?
Alex's sister pokes me everytime she sees me :)
4. Cried?
No
5. Gotten in a fist fight?
No
6. Told someone you loved them?
No comments:
Post a Comment